Find an ITP Specialist

If you are an adult with chronic ITP, you can benefit from ongoing management and treatment under the care of a specialist in ITP. You may also wish to find an ITP specialist if you plan to re-locate or travel.

Find an ITP specialist in the United States by entering a ZIP code or city and state below.


This is a free service—no fees have been received by or paid to any physicians in exchange for participation. Inclusion in this database does not represent an endorsement or recommendation from Amgen, the sponsor of this service, nor do any of these physicians necessarily prescribe or endorse any Amgen products. Amgen may or may not have a relationship with any of these physicians. The selection of a physician is ultimately your responsibility and is an important decision that should be carefully considered. You are responsible for all communications and interactions with the medical professionals listed. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy but note that it would not govern any information you may provide them.

Ask your doctor if Nplate® is right for you
Prepare for doctor visit

Are you a US Healthcare Provider Treating Adult Patients With Chronic ITP?

To be considered for this list or to update your information,
call 855-692-3683855-692-3683
9:00 AM–9:00 PM ET Monday through Friday